Last updated on April 12th, 2018
Emissions.org Annual Scholarship Program
Offering services across the United States, Emissions.org supports smog and emissions testing locations in all states. Our extensive databases helps consumers stay up to date on their states testing laws and helps to find convenient locations for testing.
We at Emissions.org are aware of the power of the written word and we are willing to support your education efforts. That is why we announce the “Emissions.org Annual Scholarship Program”.
- In order to apply, you have to be enrolled in a graduate or undergraduate program.
- Proof of enrollment to the university must be submitted along with the essay, so the scholarship payment can be made to their financial aid account.
- You can win only once. Please note that this scholarship will be offered yearly.
- You can submit only one application per year.
- Make sure the essay you will be sending is unique. Any sort of plagiarism will result in disqualification.
- The application is open worldwide.
All essays must be submitted by June 15, 2018. The winner will be announced on June 30, 2018.
How to Submit Your Essay
- Write a 2,000+ word essay on the following topic: “Why You Should Receive The Emissions.org Scholarship?” The essay must be unique, otherwise, you are at risk of being disqualified.
- Please include the details given below with the essay in a Word file;
- Full name, mailing address, and phone number
- School or University name
- Area of Study
- A valid document which proves you are a student of a specific school, college, or university.
- Short biography, 300-400 words longs, which will be published with your essay, if you win the scholarship.
- The title of your email application should be “Emissions Scholarship Submission”.